- Prior to the procedure, your hair are cut to a number of millimetres on top of the skin surface.
- Then, a topical desensitizing medication has applied a minimum of 20 minutes to a half-hour before the optical device procedure.
- The skin specialist can alter the laser device instrumentality as per the color, thickness, and site of your hair.
- You and your technician can have to be advised/compelled to wear specs for eye protection during the procedure.
- You even have to use a chilly gel to assist the laser light-weight to penetrate the skin.
- Then, the technician makes a check on the skin with a pulse to make sure that the settings area measure correct & optimum.
- Once the procedure is complete, you’ll be given an ice pack / anti-inflammatory drug/creams or lotions or cold water to ease any discomfort.
- Your next treatment session is done four to 6 weeks later. Your treatment can continue till the hair stops growing, the doctor shall guide you for the same
Upper lip Laser hair removal
Our expert at urban skin and hair clinic, can help you get rid of any unwanted facial hair with the help of a laser. Our expert uses a cutting edge diode laser to permanently remove facial hairs.
Upper lip hair is more stubborn. Waxing, threading, shaving can give you only temporary results. Lasers can give you precise, accurate hair reduction. Laser treatment stands out as the most effective method to enjoy hair-free skin permanently with a shorter treatment time and greater comfort than temporary fixes.
How does laser hair removal work?
Laser hair removal targets the hair follicle and destroys it to prevent further hair growth. The process involves focusing laser beams of specific wavelengths on the targeted area such as the upper lip or chin. The laser gets absorbed by melanin (pigment) present in the skin and travels to the hair root where it destroys the stem cells responsible for the growth and prevents it from producing hair.
- Area must be shaved 24 hours before your appointment. The closer the shave the better
- If it is your 1st time ,Leave a small patch of hair so that your specialist can exam it, or take clear photos before trimming.
- Don’t shave the part where you want to keep the hair.
- Avoid Make up / Lotion / Deodorant in the treatment area on the day of your appointment.
- Avoid Waxing / Threading / Plucking of hairs tweezing in the area for at least for 2 weeks (Shaving is ok with Razors / Trimmers).
Number of sessions required
Typically, 6-8 sessions are required. In the event that the hair development continues, more sessions would be recommended.
Benefits of LHR chin & upper lip
- Permanent results – Laser upper lip and chin hair removal has long-standing results with permanent reduction of unwanted hair growth without damaging the skin.
- Quick and effective – Each pulse of the laser takes only half of a second to treat several strands of hair simultaneously, which means your upper lip hair will be removed in less than a minute. The results are effective and can be noticed with each treatment session.
- Easy to maintain – One needs little care post the laser sessions and the skin is easy to maintain after the treatment. Even people with sensitive skin types can opt for laser treatment.
- Hassle-free – Laser treatment for the upper lip and chin area is a hassle-free and comfortable procedure that gives permanent results with just a few sessions. The treatment is cost-effective and puts an end to parlor hassles forever.
This includes skin irritation, swelling, redness, numbness, itching, etc., but they may diminish within a few hours of the treatment.
Cost of upper lip laser hair removal ranges from 2000-4000 rupees per session. For chin it will be 4000-7000 per session.