Benefits of facial LHR
- The technician will examine the facial hair to be removed and trim it if necessary to maintain a length of a few millimeters.
- You will be asked to cover your eyes with a protective eye gear throughout the procedure.
- The technician will apply a special gel on the skin surface that helps to penetrate the laser beam into the deeper skin layers to target the hair follicle.
- The technician will adjust the laser instrument as per the location of hair, thickness, and the color of hair & skin.
- Before starting the actual laser facial hair removal treatment the technician will try one pulsating beam to check if any untoward side effect occurs.
- If it works fine, facial hair removal with laser beam will be continued. Some local anesthetic may be applied to reduce the discomfort during the process.