Achieving a flawless and natural skin tone can be a challenge, especially if you are dealing with skin concerns like pigmentation, dark spots, and acne marks. Sun damage, aging, acne, and other factors can cause long-term damage to your skin, making it difficult to maintain a bright and healthy complexion.
Fortunately, there are effective skin lightening treatments available to help rejuvenate and brighten your skin tone. Urban’s Skin Lightening treatment is an advanced USFDA-approved procedure that is performed by top dermatologists to help you achieve your desired results.
Contact a top dermatologist at Urban today to learn more about this advanced and effective procedure and start your journey to a brighter, more beautiful complexion.
Benefits of Skin-Lightening and Whitening Treatments
Reduces uneven skin tone: Skin lightening treatments can help reduce uneven skin tone caused by premature aging, sun damage, or other factors, resulting in a more even and improved complexion.
Brightens the skin: These treatments can also help brighten the skin and reduce dullness, giving it a more radiant appearance.
Enhances overall appearance: By reducing visible pigmentation marks, spots, blemishes, acne scars, and suntan, skin lightening treatments can enhance the overall appearance of the skin and restore its youthful radiance.
Reduces visible pigmentation: Skin lightening treatments can help reduce the appearance of visible pigmentation marks and spots, giving the skin a more even tone.
Removes damaged skin: These treatments can also remove damaged, dead layers of skin, allowing healthier and rejuvenated skin to be revealed from beneath.
Treatment Option for Skin Lightening and Whitening at Urban
- Urban Clinic offers various types of chemical peels, including skin rejuvenation peels, brightening peels, radiance peels, and reviving peels.
- These chemical peels use plant-based natural acids with varying concentrations to treat mild to severe pigmentation concerns.
- Chemical peels work by gently exfoliating the damaged top layers of the skin and eliminating the build-up of dead cells and melanin.
- They are effective for skin lightening and treating different types of pigmentation, scars, blemishes, sun tanning, and dullness to improve the overall skin tone.
- Customization is key – your dermatologist will customize your chemical peel treatment based on the severity and type of pigmentation and the affected area.
- After treatment, you can expect new, radiant, bright, even-toned, and healthy skin to appear.
At Urban, we offer the best laser toning solutions to help you achieve a brighter, lighter skin tone. Our qualified professionals use the latest technology to ensure safe and effective treatment.
Skin Lightening and Whitening Treatment Procedure
- Consultation: You will have a one-on-one consultation with a skincare specialist who will diagnose the cause, type, and severity of your pigmentation and assess the target area.
- Customized Treatment Plan: Based on the consultation, a customized treatment plan will be created for you. This plan may include standalone treatments or a combination of treatments to achieve the best results.
- Pre-Care Guidance: Prior to the treatment, you will receive guidance on how to prepare for the procedure.
- Treatment Procedure: The actual treatment will be quick and will have zero downtime. The treatment will be conducted as per the customized treatment plan with scheduled intervals.
- Post-Care Support: After the treatment, you will receive post-care support and minimal follow-up sessions to ensure that you achieve the best results.
Skin Whitening and Lightening Treatment Cost In India
The cost of skin whitening and lightening and whitening treatment in India varies depending on the type of treatment. Chemical peels can cost anywhere between Rs 1,800 to Rs 5,500, while laser treatment can cost between Rs 4,000 to Rs 30,000. Skin-lightening injections, on the other hand, can cost between Rs 6,000 to Rs 40,000.
It’s important to note that the cost may vary depending on various factors, such as the clinic’s location, the dermatologist’s or skin specialist’s reputation, and the type and number of sessions required for the treatment. It’s always advisable to consult with a qualified dermatologist or skin specialist before opting for any skin-lightening treatment to determine the best course of action and the associated costs.
Consult a Specialist Today
Many of the techniques for preventing pimples may also be used to cure them. Eating well, avoiding stress, and not popping pimples may help manage zits and reduce their length. If your acne continues despite your best efforts, you may need prescription acne treatment. Consult your dermatologist if you’re uncertain about treatment.
Skin lightening treatment FAQ
The early symptoms of Acne can be small tender bumps on the skin, which are often filled with pus. You can even develop a combination of these breakouts on your skin. Some of the most common and early symptoms of Acne are as follows
- Blackheads – It is yellowish and has small black bumps on the skin. These look black due to the presence of pigmentation produced because of the inner lining of the hair follicle. The dermatologist highly recommends treating these with retinoid instead of squeezing it out because it can leave a permanent scar
- Whiteheads are similar to blackheads in terms of appearance but firmer, and they can’t be completely squeezed out. It can be cured with the help of acne treatment, as plucking them up can be painful and infectious.
- Pimple – The dead skin cells and bacteria get trapped inside a pore and cause pimples if these are mild, then they can be treated with acne products that contain a retinoid, azelaic acid, or benzoyl peroxide.
- Acne nodule or cyst – Acne nodules are larger acne bumps that build up under the skin, which can be very painful. Cyst looks like boils and carries the highest risks of causing permanent scars. In some cases, dermatologists prefer to inject it with medication which helps them to clear it more quickly.
The common risk factors for Acne are as follows
- Age – Acne is very common in teenagers; however, it can occur to anyone at any stage of life, and people of all ages can get it.
- Changes in Hormonal balance – Androgen hormones increase in girls and boys during puberty and expand the sebaceous glands while making it more sebum. These hormonal changes can lead to breakouts, particularly in women in their midlife, which allows Acne to stay for longer than usual
- Medical History – If any of your parents or both parent has Acne, there is a higher chance for you to develop it too as genetics plays a very important role in Acne
- Uses of oily and greasy products – If you are using any oily lotions or creams on your skin, then you might develop Acne
- Friction on your skin – If your acne-prone skin is continuously in contact with cell phones, telephone, backpacks, helmets, and tight collars, then it can create friction, and then you might develop Acne
If you have mild Acne, you can speak to the pharmacy and easily get medical to cure it which is a smart move to stop the outspread of Acne, but dermatologist believes that two pimples can be alike and the dermatologist can guide you and advise you regarding the treatment options for different types of Acne. Here are the three questions which are the best indicators that you need to see a doctor for Acne
- Are the gels, creams, and cleansers you have been using have stopped working?
- Is Acne reducing your confidence, or is it taking a toll on your self-esteem?
- Are the pimples painful and leaving dark spots and scars behind?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, then you need to consult a dermatologist immediately.