Skin tag removal treatment in Pune
Skin tags are the most common cosmetic concern people face. Skin tags are small pieces of hanging skin supported by a thin skin called a stalk. Skin tags are caused by friction in skin folds. They are commonly found in areas like the armpits, groin, neck and chest etc. Skin tags are treatable and take only a few hours to remove your skin tags.
So if you are looking for an affordable clinic for skin tag removal treatment in Pune, congratulation, you are at the right place. At Urban Skin & Hair Clinic, we provide a safe and customized solution for skin tag removal in Pune. Contact Us or Call us at +91 7821820989
Where skin tags are found?
Skin tags are not dangerous and safe when skin tag removal is done by expert doctors. Here are some common areas of your body where skin tags are found which are as follows:-
- Under the breast
- Near groin area
- Underarms/ Armpits
- Back of your body
Visit our skin tag removal treatment Centre in Pune at a reasonable price. Our doctors will diagnose and provide a customized treatment plan so you get a better result.
Common causes of Skin tags
If you are suffering from skin tags problem, then these are some common reasons which causes skin tags in your body which are as follows:-
- The friction of your skin against skin folds
- Old age
- Diabetes can be the reason
- Pregnancy can be the reason for your skin tags
- Genetics play a vital role in skin tags problem
- Changes in hormones
Skin tags can be seen on both male & female, and it is easily treatable. Visit our skin tag treatment Centre in Pune or book your appointment by calling us at +91 7821820989
How to choose best clinic for Skin tag removal treatment in Pune
Choosing the right skin tag removal treatment Centre in Pune is crucial as well as overwhelming because of too much options available on the internet. So don’t worry; here are some checklist you must follow before visiting for skin tag removal.
- Check whether they are medically certified or not.
- Check whether the clinic is authorized by the government or FDA certified.
- Visit their about us page and Doctors page.
- Check their treatment results and read their patient’s reviews on the website.
- Check for Google map profile of Open pores clinic in Pune.
If all the above points get checked like our Urban Skin & Hair Clinic, you can visit the clinic for your skin tag removal in Pune.
Our result driven skin tag removal treatment in Pune
Skin tags are painless and can easily be treated by our expert skin tag removal specialist in Pune. Skin tags can be removed through surgery or through topical medications. Let’s explore each option one by one.
- Using gel or cream, which are easily available in any pharmacy, freeze the skin tags, and within 7-10 days, it fall off. This option is best if you have small skin tags.
- C02 laser Skin tag removal treatment, with C02 Laser therapy, reduces the chance of infection and scarring.
In this procedure, our expert skin tag removal specialist in Pune numbs the area to be treated with the help of local anesthesia and performs surgery. Here are some other surgery we suggest after performing a detailed diagnosis of your Skin tags which are following:-
Pre care after skin tag removal in Pune
After getting safe & customized skin tag removal treatment in Pune, you have to follow some pre-care treatment instruction which are as follows:-
- Use antibiotic ointments prescribed by the dermatologist, which minimize the chances of infection
- Keep the treated area dry for at least for 48hrs
- Avoid any activities which may cause sweating
- Remember to schedule your next appointment with your doctor so they can review the treated area.
Visit our doctors for Botox treatment in Pune
Address: Flat No. A 1/2, Pariseema Society, Shirole Road, opp. Fergusson College Road, Main Gate, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
- Monday to Wednesday : 10 am–8 pm
- Thursday : Closed
- Friday to Saturday: 10 am-8 pm
Consult a Specialist Today
Many of the techniques for preventing pimples may also be used to cure them. Eating well, avoiding stress, and not popping pimples may help manage zits and reduce their length. If your acne continues despite your best efforts, you may need prescription acne treatment. Consult your dermatologist if you’re uncertain about treatment.