Table of Contents
Chemical peels are one type of cosmetic treatment used to improve the look of the skin, making it smoother and softer. During this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the affected area that exfoliates and peels off the damaged area.
By using chemical peels, the skin gets rejuvenated and seems younger, even if it has been damaged by sun exposure or wrinkles. Chemical Peels may also treat certain skin disorders like acne or scarring.
Let’s learn more about chemical peels, why you might need them, and the cost of the same.
Why do I need a chemical peel?
You can go for chemical peels if you have a skin issue like:
- wrinkles and fine lines
- sun damage
- acne scars
- uneven skin tone or redness
Who is eligible for Chemical Peel treatment?
Chemical peels can be beneficial for individuals suffering from skin issues. Scientists have observed that persons with lighter skin tones often have superior outcomes compared with those with darker skin tones.
However, the therapy is beneficial to all people, regardless of skin tone. Therefore, individuals who have specific problems, such as wrinkles or sunburn, and wish to treat them are suitable candidates for this procedure.
What Factors Determine The Price Of Chemical Peels?
The following are some of the most important factors that influence the cost of chemical peel treatment:
- Peel of your choice (a deep chemical peel costs more than a superficial or medium depth peel). Your skin type will determine the degree of the chemical peel your doctor suggests, and the cost of the operation may increase or decrease based on the same.
- Your dermatologist will decide the kind, intensity, and number of sessions of peel treatments you will need depending on the severity of your condition and your desired results. All of these factors will impact the total cost of treatment.
- The quality and safety of the therapies that clinics give directly influence their reputations. Client safety and desired outcomes are prioritized at clinics that employ top professionals and use the most cutting-edge technology, resulting in a little higher cost for their services.
In certain cases, a chemical peel treatment price might vary significantly from one city to another depending on where you live.
Cost of Chemical Peels Treatment in India
According to the type of clinic you pick to have your treatment done and the type you choose, moderate or deep, the cost of Chemical Peel treatment in India may vary. Starting at Rs.1500 every session, chemical peeling costs may increase to Rs.3000/-per treatment.
After a few months, you’ll need to come back for the maintenance peel treatment. The price does not cover the cost of pre and post-peel skin maintenance, such as sunscreen lotion or other treatments.
Cost of Chemical Peels Based On Strength
- The cost of peels differs with varying concentrations they have.
- There is a wide range of prices for a superficial (mild) chemical peel.
- The cost of a medium-depth chemical peel ranges from Rs 3,000 to Rs 7,000.
- A thorough chemical peel cost might range from Rs 5,000 to Rs 9000.
Price of Chemical Peels for Face
At skin clinics, chemical peels for the face are used in various facial cosmetic procedures. There costs will depend on your particular problem. There can be different possibilities like:
- The chemical peels used to treat acne range between Rs 1,000 and Rs 8,000 per session.
- Each session costs Rs 3,000 and Rs 5,000 for a chemical peel to cure under-eye dark circles.
- At Rs 5,000-Rs 9,000 each session, scar reduction peels are available.
In India, chemical Peeling cost may be anything from Rs 1,500 to Rs 8,000 to improve skin tone and texture.
Best Chemical Peels in India and Cost
There are different types of chemical peels in India. Some of the best chemical peels include:
|Chemical Peels||Cost Of Chemical Peels India (Session)|
|Salicylic Peel||2500 INR|
|Glycolic Peel||3000 to 5000 INR|
|Kojic Peel||1000 to 3000 INR|
- Salicylic Peel
It costs around Rs 2500 every session to get a salicylic acid peel done. If you have acne, this peel can help clear up clogged pores.
- Glycolic Peel
In the range of Rs 3,000-5,000, a glycolic peel therapy session can be done. Skin issues such as acne and scarring may be improved by using this peel. It aids in skin rejuvenation while also healing damage caused by aging.
- Jessner Peel
This peel works on the skin’s deeper layers to repair the damage caused by excessive sun exposure. The cost of a Jessner peel may range from Rs 1,500 to Rs 3,000.
- Kojic Peel
It costs between Rs 1,000 and Rs 3,000 each session for a treatment that includes a mix of glycolic and kojic acid peels. To get the desired results, you may need many sessions, as it takes time to remove dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin using a chemical peel.
What are the Alternatives to chemical peels?
Treatments like dermabrasion may be used instead of Chemical Peels to repair and restore damaged skin, as they are also greatly beneficial and effective. In addition, laser therapies can produce the same results as conventional treatments. But on the other hand, all these alternative treatments are way more expensive than chemical peels.
Before you plan a chemical peel treatment, you should know about various techniques and their cost ranges in India. If you have any skin issues like acne scars, dark circles, etc., a chemical peel treatment can help you get rid of it.
At Urban Skin and Hair Clinic, We provide different chemical peel treatments in PCMC at the best prices. You can book an appointment with our experts to know more about chemical peels.